From Damien Pobel <dam...@pobel.fr>
Subject [zeta-dev] Missing ezcConfigurationManager::getGroupNames()
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 19:54:40 GMT
Hi,

In a personal project, I use the ezcConfigurationManager class. In
this project, I need to retrieve the list of available groups in a
configuration file. ezcConfiguration class has a getGroupNames()
method unfortunately, this method is not exposed in the manager. The
attached patch (generated against a github clone) adds the method
ezcConfigurationManager::getGroupNames().

I don't know if it's the right method to provide such an enhancement,
if I'm wrong let me know :-)

Cheers
--
Damien Pobel <damien@pobel.fr>