From Sebastian Bergmann <sebast...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [zeta-dev] PHP based build system : Phing VS Pake
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 06:52:55 GMT
Am 12.04.2011 17:02, schrieb Jerome Renard:
> 4. the Ant build file is not as cross-platform as I hoped it was (my bad)
> 5. the Ant build file will most likely be a PITA to maintain as well

 Can you elaborate on this? Sorry that I am late to the party, but I do
 not have the time to keep up with this mailinglist and only now saw this
 thread today.

 I am asking because in my experience Phing, Pake, and friends turned out
 to be half-baked (pun intended) when compared to Ant.

--
Sebastian Bergmann                    Co-Founder and Principal Consultant
http://sebastian-bergmann.de/                           http://thePHP.cc/