From "Gav..." <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject [zeta-dev] License Headers
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2011 22:43:34 GMT
Hi All,

Currently you have 6133* files [1][2]without an ASL v2.0 license header.
This means they are either unlicensed or have
the old ez.no license header and/or other GPL/LPGL licenses.

These all need changing/removing and ASL v2.0 license headers adding.

* - 6133 files are tested in 'trunk' only so far, none of your other
branches have been checked yet but they will be next.

(your  website pages also do not pass validator tests but that's also for
another time)

I am offering to help migrate your files (a chunk at a time) to use the
Apache License.

Let me know if this offer is appreciated/wanted and I'll get started and
provide patches.

(as an aside, in my own quest to learn more about various projects Git
workflows I'd also like
to provide some of these patches via git patch and/or pull requests etc so
please let me know
how I can do that at any stage and if its welcomed)

Gav...

[1] - http://ci.apache.org/projects/rat-master-summary.html
[2] - http://ci.apache.org/projects/zetacomponents/rat-output.html