From Maxime Thomas <maxime.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [zeta-dev] Getting our lazy bums up: Marketing Zeta!
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 10:53:43 GMT
2011/3/7 Henri Bergius <bergie@apache.org>

> On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 12:19 PM, Patrick ALLAERT
> <patrick.allaert@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Increasing the presence of Zeta Components on sites like Wikipedia.
> > I've just created the page:
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeta_Components but this is just a WIP.
>
> It seems somebody already slapped a notability warning on it. So, it
> is a good idea to ensure quickly that we meet the guidelines:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Notability_(software)
>
> > Patrick
>
> /Henri

For the logos, we can start from the original logo with the 3 rings or
imagine something more sober like :
http://www.gnu.org/graphics/license-logos.html
<http://www.gnu.org/graphics/license-logos.html>
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/logo-usage-20000308

My purpose :

- 1 logo with short text : AZC : for the size : 50 pixels height * 120 long
- 1 logo with long text : Apache Zeta Components : 50 pixels height * 220
long
Both will have text and graphics.To get some unity with the website, does
someone know the font used on the website for titles ?

Colors can be the blue "sea", the blue and silver from the rings of the
website :
http://incubator.apache.org/zetacomponents/

For the format, the best is SVG.

--