From Jerome Renard <jerome.ren...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [zeta-dev] Git mirror ?
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2011 06:47:46 GMT
Hi there,

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 7:13 AM, Jerome Renard <jerome.renard@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Christian,
>
> On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 5:10 PM, Christian Grobmeier <grobmeier@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi,

>> > I heard that alla Apache SVNs are automatically mirrored by Github:
>> >
>> >        http://github.com/apache/
>> >
>> > I agree that Git would be cool for development, yes. If a Git mirror is
>> > not automatically created from our SVN, I will take care that it is. :)
>>
>> GIT mirrors can be requested at infrastructure@a.o. They are not done
>> automatically.
>> Usually you should prefer a.o domains for spreading the word so go
>> ahead and request one :-)
>>

> I created INFRA-3474 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-3474 to
> get a Git mirror.

Ticket closed. We now have a Git repository available at
http://git.apache.org/zetacomponents.git/

Note : only trunk/ is mirrored. I believe we can add more directories a bit
later when we need to.

The github mirror is not available for the moment.

Have a nice day :)

--
Jérôme Renard
http://39web.fr | http://jrenard.info | http://twitter.com/jeromerenard