From Ronan Guilloux <ronan.guill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [zeta-dev] Documentation
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 13:39:17 GMT
+1 for all that Maxime wrote about.

But my very first need & tweet was simpler : How to add a set of cronjobs,
and how to add a PhpUnit test suite into a HelloMvc-like website (cf.
http://goo.gl/TvXVn) .

Adding cronjobs is easy, but this should be documented or shown in an
example a day, since it's a common need. I'll try to improve my frenchy
globish english a write a decent tutorial about that, somehwere, some day.

The main difficult I encountered was to implement PhpUnit easely. Some weeks
ago I crawled the all Zeta Components example apps (here :
http://goo.gl/Xg828) but I didn't found any app implementing PhpUnit yet.
PhpUnit doc about bootstrapping was not clear enough to me. but reading the
UnitTest bootstrap.php file (found here :  http://goo.gl/nH96H) helped a lot
and it finally did the job. Unfortunatly, while UnitTest is listed in the
official Zeta Components docs, it's a broken link in the official doc (here
: http://goo.gl/wKHnN).

Implemeting PhpUnit into Zeta Components needs a tutorial, and I'm still a
PHPUnit rookie to write it.
Any candidate for that ?

--
Ronan Guilloux