From James Pic <james...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [zeta-dev] Documentation
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 09:55:28 GMT
Hi all,

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 8:46 AM, Christian Grobmeier
<grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:

> >>    - a method that can be used to easily debug the code. ... For example,
I use PersistentObject and I would like
> >>    know why the find query returns me nothing. In the documentation,
> >> there's no
> >>    clue to that could help me to resolve my probleme. And also, there's no
> >> way
> >>    to print the $q->getQuery() without hacking PersistentObject.

Isn't it possible by just setting a breakpoint and without hacking ?

> >> Maybe we
> >> must
> >>    consider the fact to create a false dependancy to Debug, disabled by
> >>    default.

What would be the benefits of that over xdebug ?

I insist for your own good, maybe the source of your problem is not
specific to the components... are you sure you're using xdebug
correctly ?

Regards

James

--
http://jamespic.info
Customer is king - Le client est roi - El cliente es rey.