From Tobias Schlitt <tob...@schlitt.info>
Subject Re: [zeta-dev] PEAR Channel
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2011 11:08:05 GMT

On 01/25/2011 10:35 AM, Sebastian Bergmann wrote:
> Am 25.01.2011 10:33, schrieb Derick Rethans:
>> I don't think a sub-domain is required. I'll ping Helgi.

>  It sure looks cleaner with a subdomain.

Helgi just replied in Twitter, that it is possible without a sub-domain.
I agree with Sebastian, that a subdomain looks cleaner. However, we
should inform Infra, since the subdomain stuff makes setup more
complicated. We can then maybe have a subdomain as soon as we graduated
and stick to the website solution for now.

Regards,
Toby

--
Tobias Schlitt        http://schlitt.info        GPG Key: 0xC462BC14