From Tobias Schlitt <tob...@schlitt.info>
Subject Re: [zeta-dev] Request for SVN Account
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 18:17:54 GMT
Hi Benjamin,

On 01/16/2011 09:38 PM, Benjamin Eberlei wrote:

> my CLA got accepted some weeks ago and i am hereby asking to be granted
> SVN access for the following purposes:
>
> 1. Take responsibility for some ezcWorkflow related extensions
> 2. Work on a design document and proposal for a CouchDB Backend of
> ezcWorkflow.

great to have you on board for Zeta. I'm very much looking forward to
your contributions! :)

Although I personally know you quite well, we need to follow ASF and
project guidelines before giving you commit access. The way is that you
first provide some patches through issue tracker / mailing list and
actively participate in discussions here. At a certain point we can take
up the discussion of commit access again.

For your proposal, please feel free to create the requirements and
design document as described in [1] and to discuss it here on the list.

Please feel free to kick the according maintainer to get your patches
in, since we are all currently a bit sloppy. ;)

Cheers,
Toby

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/zetacomponents/community/dev_process.html

--