From Maxime Thomas <maxime.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [zeta-dev] Proposal: Release process
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 08:21:08 GMT
Actually only the packaging of zeta matters as we want to provide
everything or a part of it. The jQuery UI package download system
seems to be a good start, I guess. Another question comes if we do
like this : will it be possible to make heterogeneous packages with
this system. I mean can I ask Graph 1.0 with Config 3.2 ? or do I have
a minimum rules to follow ?

Max (Thomas is my last name, guys)