From Maxime Thomas <maxime.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [zeta-dev] Documenting our coding style
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 12:32:46 GMT
Hi Tobias,

What are the limit cases for this one : Almost always camelCase ?

I would like to add a semantic rule to that about function naming.
Function names must be :

- Short
- Explicit
- Use verbs as first name : get, put, set, call, fetch, send...
- Be always lowered camelCased

I also would like to add another semantic rule about variable naming :

- if attribute of class : must be camelCased
- if local variable : must be url styled : lowered and white caracters
escape with underscore

For comment, I guess we will follow the same as eZPublish, good rule of
thumb, or inherit from PEAR, a good start and easily pluggable into phpunit.

Do we have to set the encoding settings of the files (UTF-8, Unix Style) ?

Regards,

Max