From Tobias Schlitt <tob...@schlitt.info>
Subject Re: [zeta-dev] Draft: "Status update" blog entry
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 20:42:43 GMT
Hi all,

On 11/17/2010 01:54 PM, Tobias Schlitt wrote:
> On 11/17/2010 12:22 PM, Maxime Thomas wrote:

>> Excellent !
>> A blog is effectively the best way to inform people with some modern way to
>> inform (RSS).

> actually, the current news section on the website is already a blog
> (WCV) but with the commenting and trackback functionality stripped,
> since we can only use static content.
>
> I agree that a full-featured blog would be nice.

after discussing this roughly with Kore and Derick, I came to a
different conclusion. By now we have a "blog" in our website integrated
which works well for publishing news and status updates. I don't think
we will have enough content to be published on a dedicated blog yet. And
opening one on blogs.a.o now would bring "just another system to take
care of".

So, I think we should stick with the current solution.

Regards,
Toby

--
Tobias Schlitt        http://schlitt.info        GPG Key: 0xC462BC14