From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [zeta-dev] Commit access
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 12:58:26 GMT
Hello James,

usually people are voted in after they have contributed to a project.
In other words, you'll need to prove you have a long term interest in
the project before you can join. Please read more at:

http://apache.org/foundation/getinvolved.html
http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html

If this is (already) the case, the PMC members will held a vote
(usually done on private list). In the special case of incubator, this
vote need to be ack'ed by the Incubator PMC afterwards.

best regards,
Christian