From Julien Vermillard <jvermill...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [zeta-dev] Website online, help appreciated
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2010 16:29:20 GMT
Hi !

On the main page you have two occurrence of "sponsored by eZ Systems".

"Apache Zeta Components is an effort undergoing incubation at The
Apache Software Foundation (ASF), sponsored by eZ Systems".
"Apache Zeta Components originally were developed by eZ Systems under
the name "eZ Components" and was generously sponsored to the Apache
Software Foundation for further development."
For me it's sounding wrong, the code was *donated*, the incubation is
not sponsored, or perhaps I'm missing something there.

My 2 cents.

Julien