From James Pic <james...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [zeta-dev] Configuration component proposal with override mechanism
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 10:42:00 GMT
On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 12:33 PM, Tobias Schlitt <tobias@schlitt.info> wrote:
> On 08/12/2010 12:30 PM, James Pic wrote:

>>> that sounds pretty good. Looking forward to it! :)
>
>> Should we try to add section-level inheritance as i suggested earlier
>> (ie. [childSection..parentSection]) to the requirements doc or should
>> we work on the design doc directly?
>
> If this is a requirement for you, I'd suggest to add it to the
> requirements, yes. :)

Thanks for the answer ;)

In that case i'm heavily interrested in another enhancement: multiline
string configuration values support.

Maybe it would not break BC if implemented like php's heredoc syntax?

What do you think?

--
http://jamespic.com/contact
Customer is king - Le client est roi - El cliente es rey.