From Sebastian Bergmann <sebast...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [zeta-dev] Website online, help appreciated
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 10:05:02 GMT
Am 10.08.2010 12:01, schrieb Tobias Schlitt:
> Having diffs of generated HTML on the list feels quite senseless to me.
> The diff of the content source is much more important.

 I made a small change to support.txt and ran "make website". This
 resulted in thousands of changed files. This made no sense to me and
 I wanted to use "svn diff" to figure out whether the changes in the
 file generated from support.txt were correct. This did not work, hence
 my initial mail.

--
Sebastian Bergmann                    Co-Founder and Principal Consultant
http://sebastian-bergmann.de/                           http://thePHP.cc/