From Jerome Renard <jerome.ren...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [zeta-dev] Website
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2010 11:26:35 GMT
All,

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Jerome Renard <jerome.renard@gmail.com>wrote:

> All,
>
> On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 10:41 AM, Jerome Renard <jerome.renard@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Tobias,
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 10:37 AM, Tobias Schlitt <tobias@schlitt.info>wrote:

>>> [...]
>>>

>>> So using Sphinx in favor of plain docutils yields you only some
>>> enhancements regarding the code markup, if I get that correct?
>>>

>> Yep, I am actually working on writing a system that could at least prepare
>> the
>> whole directory structure automatically for Sphinx. I'll keep you posted
>> :)
>>

> Done :)
>
> You can check it out here :
>
> - http://jrenard.info/utils/zetacomponentsdoc-sphinx/
>
> There are multilple versions of the doc, the contents is the same I just
> used different templates so you can see different results.

If you want to generate the doc by yourself, this is now possible.
You first need to install sphinx :

easy_install -U Sphinx

Download the attached tarball, edit ./gensphinx.sh and modify the BASEDIR
variable according to your SVN repository.
Once done just run ./gensphinx.sh && make html

You should get the generated doc in the build/html directory.

There are a few warnings during the generation process this is because some
Components from trunk/ do not have a tutorial.txt file yet so this is not
a major issue :)

Hope that helps,

--
Jérôme Renard