From Kore Nordmann <m...@kore-nordmann.de>
Subject Re: [zeta-dev] Website
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2010 07:05:07 GMT
Hi Maxime,

On Fri, 2010-07-30 at 08:33 +0200, Maxime Thomas wrote:
> Good job !

Thanks.

> Is there a thing we can do about the copy paste that occurred on PHP
> code ? When you select the code and past it, each line are prefixed by
> # or number. It could be an improvement.

Those are the code snippets generated by PHPDoc, which uses <ol>. I will
commit the full custom code used to generate the API docs to the SVN,
once it has been seconded by the ML.

The PHPDocumentor Code is, let's say, not optimal. It combines Smarty
templates with PHP code generating HTML code - not that easy to
customize (beside generating docs and website takes something between 10
to 300 minutes depending on various factors).

Feel free to fix that, though. :)

> Else, I ve looked to Sphynx, is it only for Python ?

Looked like it to me … Jerome? :)

Kind regards,
Kore

--
Kore Nordmann                                        (GPG 0xDDC70BBB)
- What I do:                   http://kore-nordmann.de/portfolio.html