From Kore Nordmann <m...@kore-nordmann.de>
Subject Re: [zeta-dev] Website
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2010 06:37:03 GMT
Hi Manuel,

On Thu, 2010-07-29 at 20:36 +0200, Manuel Pichler wrote:
> Hi Kore,
>
> the website looks really nice and shiny, but I have found one little
> content issue. The main headline and most of the paragraphs on
> "Documentation > Installation"[1] still still contain the text "eZ
> Components" instead of "Zeta Components".

Thanks for the pointer. I replaced in the title and added a note to the
document. Especially this document still requires quite a bit
refactoring, since it metions "eZ Components" and "eZ Systems" quite
often…

Kind regards,
Kore

--
Kore Nordmann                                        (GPG 0xDDC70BBB)
- What I do:                   http://kore-nordmann.de/portfolio.html