From Manuel Pichler <m...@manuel-pichler.de>
Subject Re: [zeta-dev] Website
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 18:36:34 GMT
Hi Kore,

the website looks really nice and shiny, but I have found one little
content issue. The main headline and most of the paragraphs on
"Documentation > Installation"[1] still still contain the text "eZ
Components" instead of "Zeta Components".

Greetings
  Manuel

[1] http://zeta-components.org/documentation/install.html