From Kore Nordmann <m...@kore-nordmann.de>
Subject Re: [zeta-dev] Website
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 11:29:28 GMT
On Thu, 2010-07-29 at 13:20 +0200, Jerome Renard wrote:
> - Is that normal that some methods do not point to the API doc ? For example
> if you take this page :
> http://zeta-components.org/documentation/trunk/Base/tutorial.html#file-operations the
> string "ezcBaseFile::findRecursive()" from "This example shows how to
> use the ezcBaseFile::findRecursive() method:" does not point anywhere, is
> that normal ?

Yes, for now. There are no links and source code highlighting in the
tutorial. It is "comlicated" to setup natively with python-docutils and
the post-processing of the generated HTML files is just not implemented
yet. I will add that at some point.

> - Do you think you can add some syntax coloring to the PHP code so it is
>   easier to read ?

The source highlighting in the API docs is just a matter of some CSS
rules - should be easy to add. :)

For the tutorials: See above.

> Other than that, the website looks good, I especially love the new logo, who
> created it ?

That would be me. Thanks. :-)

Kind regards,
Kore

--
Kore Nordmann                                        (GPG 0xDDC70BBB)
- What I do:                   http://kore-nordmann.de/portfolio.html