From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Yoko dev list after split
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 20:13:07 GMT
One thing I hear recommended over and over again by the opensource
old timers, it to keep the number of mailing lists down.  They
suggest that you keep as much traffic on a list until people start to
complain and then split.  The split becomes a positive event, and if
you never split then you end up with more people reviewing
suggestions (and hopefully more people involved in the code).  In the
case of this project, I think merging into a bigger list would be a
positive development.

I don't have strong feelings on this... just wanted to relay what has
been pounded into my thick skull over the years :)

-dain