From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Yoko split
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 05:22:22 GMT
So, the votes were completed over the holidays and it seems that we're
good to go for the move/split to Yoko's new homes.

I can Jira issues over to CXF.  I'm guessing that issues in the
following components need to be moved over:

CorbaBinding
Idl2Wsdl
Wsdl2Idl

I'll leave these assigned to no component for the CXF team to pick up.

As for SVN, it's my understanding that bindings and tools gets left
behind, i.e. assimilated into CXF.  I'll start moving the Yoko core
over to asf/geronimo/yoko.

I expect that the respective PMCs will setup the Yoko committers up in
their projects.

Anyone know what the procedures are to wind down incubator projects?
I'm going to update the incubator status page and will ping the
community to review.  Expect this to be done tomorrow.

I think that it's important enough to restate that each PMC is
responsible for the provenance of the contributions that are a part
of  the Yoko pieces that they assimilate.  Do not assume that this has
been completed, though I'm fairly certain that it has been.

Regards,
Alan