From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Yoko trunk build error.
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:11:05 GMT
I finally managed to get this to build, but it wasn't a pretty process.
Here were the steps:

1)  I upgraded my maven version to 2.0.7.
2)  Attempt to rebuild 2.0.7.  This will fail also, but with a different
error.  In order to patch things up, you need to attempt this with 2.0.7
and allow it to fail, otherwise you won't be able to do step 3).
3)  In the maven repository, go to directory
org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-archiver and edit the file
maven-metadata-central.xml and add the version
<version>1.0-alpha-10-SNAPSHOT</version> to the list.
4)  Rebuild again...it should work this time.

Rick