From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Yoko trunk build error.
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 15:22:28 GMT
Anybody tried building Yoko trunk in a while?  I'm getting the following
build error on both my Windows and Linux systems.  Nobody's changed any
code in some time, so I suspect something in the maven infrastructure is
messed up.

Rick

[INFO] [remote-resources:process {execution: default}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] Copying 0 resource
[INFO] Resource directory does not exist:
C:\Yoko\builds\trunk\yoko-spec-corba\s
rc\main\resources
[INFO] Resource directory does not exist:
C:\Yoko\builds\trunk\yoko-spec-corba\t
arget\generated\src\main\resources
[INFO] Copying 2 resources to META-INF
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] org/codehaus/plexus/util/FileUtils$FilterWrapper
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/codehaus/plexus/util/FileUtils$FilterWrapper

        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.resources.ResourcesMojo.copyFile(ResourcesMoj
o.java:235)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.resources.ResourcesMojo.copyResources(Resourc
esMojo.java:187)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.resources.ResourcesMojo.execute(ResourcesMojo
.java:97)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPlugi
nManager.java:420)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLi
fecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:480)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(Defau
ltLifecycleExecutor.java:459)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHan
dleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:311)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegmen
ts(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLi
fecycleExecutor.java:143)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:330)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:123)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
        at

[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 47 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Oct 30 10:20:08 EST 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 17M/254M
[INFO]