From "Darren Middleman" <dmiddle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ROLL CALL] Committers for Yoko
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 18:46:40 GMT
Sorry for not getting back sooner on this...

[ X ] Ack, I'm interested in continuing activity on project Yoko

[ X ] I'm interested in the Core ORB
[ ] I'm interested in the bindings

I probably wouldn't have much time to devote to the bindings project, but I
would still like to remain
involved with the core ORB portion.

Darren