From "Lukas Zapletal" <lukas.zaple...@gmail.com>
Subject Setting repositoryID for
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 11:23:47 GMT
Hello,

I am implementing a provider that have to serve several services
dynamicaly. My client code hangs in the narrow method -- the
repository ID returned from the service is not the repository ID
expected by the client.

When I am implementing the service from the WSDL the repository ID is
set from the WSDL definition file. The problem comes when I am
implementing dynamic service imlementing Provider interface. How to
set the repository IDs from the code?

public class CaclcorCORBAMessageProvider implements Provider<CorbaMessage> {

    public CaclcorCORBAMessageProvider() {
    }

    public CorbaMessage invoke(CorbaMessage request) {
    	CorbaMessage response = null;
        return response;
    }
}