From "Lukas Zapletal" <lukas.zaple...@gmail.com>
Subject Consuming CorbaMessage via Provider
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 09:13:21 GMT
Hello,

I need to create a WS Provider that will be bind to some service and
consume all CorbaMessages. It seems this can be done very easily:

@WebServiceProvider(portName = "SOAPRelayPort", serviceName =
"SOAPRelayService")
@ServiceMode(value = Service.Mode.MESSAGE)
public class CaclcorCORBAMessageProvider implements Provider<CorbaMessage> {

    public CaclcorCORBAMessageProvider() {
    }

    public CorbaMessage invoke(CorbaMessage request) {
    	CorbaMessage response = null;
        try {
        } catch (Exception ex) {
            ex.printStackTrace();
        }
        return response;
    }
}

Now I would like to convert the CorbaMessage using the CORBA binding
to SOAPMessage and post it to target WS (I am developing a relay
service). How to do this? I might be using CXF/Yoko at very low
level...

--
Lukas Zapletal
http://lukas.zapletalovi.com