From "Lukas Zapletal" <lukas.zaple...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The bridge with YOKO-CXF (diagram)
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 07:04:32 GMT
Great. I have changed both diagrams a bit.

http://lukas.zapletalovi.com/temp (please reload the page in your browser)

Let me explain the current flow and correct me if am I wrong please.

SOAP->CORBA:

The source WS client is not implemented in CXF and calls Web Service
Relay. This dynamic service has a WS client that call the Target CORBA
Service using CXF with Yoko CORBA binding. I am not sure if this can
be done dynamically too. The Target CORBA Service is not implemented
in CXF or Yoko.

CORBA->SOAP:

The Source CORBA client is not implemented in CXF or not using Yoko
ORB. It calls dynamic CORBA relay service which is implemented using
Yoko ORB. This component has a CORBA client that calls second relay
which is implemented in CXF. The second relay calls the Target Web
Service which is not implemented in CXF.

The trick is simple - all dynamic relays are either CORBA-CORBA or
WS-WS. I do not need to translate anything in them and I can delegate
this to Yoko/CXF. It seems I only need to implement these relays which
are simple proxies (from CORBA to CORBA and from WS to WS). I can
focus everything on debugging and fixing bugs in Yoko/CXF.

Comments?

LZ

--
Lukas Zapletal