From "Lukas Zapletal" <lukas.zaple...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use Yoko Binding with 3rd party ORB?
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 12:10:58 GMT
Thank you. If I understand correctly with this setting Yoko CORBA
Bridge will work but different ORB will be used for dispatching
requests, right?

By the way how Yoko ORB is run in the Apache CXF? I mean the CXF
project runs as Servlet (or standalone using Jetty). When running as
servlet in which phase does CXF create the ORB listening server?

Or have I to deploy Yoko myself using other technology (like JMX
Service in JBoss)?

LZ

2007/7/13, Mosur Ravi, Balaji <bravi@iona.com>:
> There is a spring configuration file that needs to be changed. Take a look at: bindings/src/main/resources/META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-corba.xml.
You would need to change the ORBClass & ORBSingletonClass... Then pass this custom configuration
using the system property -Dcxf.config.file=<config>.xml

--
Lukas Zapletal
http://lukas.zapletalovi.com