From "Lukas Zapletal" <lukas.zaple...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Explanation of the examples
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:44:28 GMT
Thanks.

To run the HelloWorld example with the Apache CXF 2.0 the
corba_bus_config.xml file must be modified according to new package
names (org.apache.cxf instead of org.objectweb.celtix), right?

I must inspect Apache CXF now. I just downloaded it. It seems to be
package of libraries with Servlet/Jetty-runtime for Web Service
exposing. Its not featuring CORBA ORB and here comes the Yoko if I
understand corectly.

It seems CXF+Yoko can solve my problem but I have one "little" rub
here: I have to use 3rd party ORBs, namely JacORB and VisiBroker. Is
it possible to have CXF+Yoko+JacORB?

LZ

--
Lukas Zapletal