From "Lukas Zapletal" <lukas.zaple...@gmail.com>
Subject Explanation of the examples
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:03:40 GMT
Hello all,

could anyone explain me how examples works and what they do?

I have found hello_world example and these programs:

- yoko/server
- yoko/client
- corba/server
- coroba/client

I have corba server with corba client working. I have had to generate CORBA
stubs from the IDL file. I would like to run the yoko examples and then try
to make some CORBA--WSDL calls. It seems the yoko/client is referencing
HelloWorld-corba.wsdl but this file does not exist. What additional things I
need to run WSDL examples?

Thanks

--
Lukas Zapletal