From "Mosur Ravi, Balaji" <br...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Yoko & vmbuild
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:43:27 GMT
[X] you would like the project set up on the new machine with a clean
slate
[X] you would like the project (and it's build history if possible)
moved over
[ ] you are no longer interested in using vmbuild for CI/nightlies/
whatever

We are having problems with the yoko-distribution module as it is
continuously failing because of java heap size issue. So we would really
appreciate if we moved to this new machine.

Also, when you are done, can I get some administrative rights to update
the configuration in continuum?

Thanks
Balaji

-----Original Message-----
From: Brett Porter [mailto:brett@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 10:22 AM
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Yoko & vmbuild

Hi,

I'm not on this list, so please reply directly - thanks.

Yoko currently have a build set up in vmbuild.apache.org. It's been
down for little bit, but is now back up.

vmbuild is scheduled to be moved to a faster machine, and I intend to
install a more recent build of Continuum (that supports grouping
projects and is generally faster, more managable and more stable).
I'm able to help get it set up as effectively as possible.

There are a lot of failing builds on the machine right now (probably
unused by the corresponding projects), so I'm cleaning house before
the move.

Please let me know if:
[ ] you would like the project set up on the new machine with a clean
slate
[ ] you would like the project (and it's build history if possible)
moved over
[ ] you are no longer interested in using vmbuild for CI/nightlies/
whatever

Thanks!
- Brett