From "Mosur Ravi, Balaji" <br...@iona.com>
Subject RE: How to use Yoko Binding with 3rd party ORB?
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 11:29:50 GMT
There is a spring configuration file that needs to be changed. Take a look at: bindings/src/main/resources/META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-corba.xml.
You would need to change the ORBClass & ORBSingletonClass... Then pass this custom configuration
using the system property -Dcxf.config.file=<config>.xml

- Balaji

-----Original Message-----
From: Lukas Zapletal [mailto:lukas.zapletal@gmail.com]
Sent: Fri 7/13/2007 4:19 AM
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: How to use Yoko Binding with 3rd party ORB?

Hello,

I think Yoko CORBA Binding with CXF can help me implement my
CORBA-SOAP bridge. The bridge could be written as CXF web service
relay that will translate all web services to 3rd party WS vendor
server. I wont need to implement very difficult CORBA to WSDL binding
and let the hard work on Yoko and focus on finding bugs.

There is only one problem - I must use different ORBs: JacORB and
VisiBroker. Is it possible to use Yoko Binding in CXF with 3rd party
vendor? I was told on this list that it should be possible. So what do
I need to change if I would like to run the hello_world and bank
examples with JacORB? I am very sceptic here because I think Yoko must
implement some special functionality to get the binding stuff working.

Thank you very much for help

--
Lukas Zapletal
http://lukas.zapletalovi.com