From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Project Status
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 01:48:28 GMT
Guys,

The Yoko project has been in incubation for about 18 months now.  I
did a quick look through the mail archives and didn't see a lot of
discussion about next steps for the project.  Certainly the project
is important to other projects like Apache Geronimo and Apache
OpenEJB.   Has there been any recent discussions about how to move
forward with the project?  Top-level, joining another TLP as a sub-
project (Geronimo / Harmony come to mind).

I'd like to hear people's thoughts on what they are thinking.

Cheers

Matt