From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Project Status
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 17:17:39 GMT
The code base will be moved over to a the parent project where it
will be given its own repository space within the parent project's.
Yoko will retain its Jira project as well as its wiki and mailing
lists, though these will no longer be "incubator labeled".  Sub-
projects usually start out as components, of a parent project, who
take on a life of their own, e.g. require separate release cycles.
Governance of the sub-project is provided by the parent PMC.

A good example of a sub-project is XBean in Geronimo.

Regards,
Alan