From "Vescovi, Matteo" <matteo.vesc...@iona.com>
Subject Re: 1.0 Release
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:41:18 GMT
Hi Edell, Balaji,
Can you also take a look at the JIRA issues assigned to me?
I believe you fixed some of those issues.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YOKO-263
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YOKO-227
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YOKO-250
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YOKO-226

Cheers,
- Matteo

Nolan, Edell wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can go through some of the jira and update them or close them.
>
> Edell.

Registered Number: 171387