From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: 1.0 Release
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 04:39:06 GMT
I've never been pleased with the results of the maven deployer and
always thought that it wasn't worth the trouble for a number of
reasons.  First, it always broke on me for one reason or another.
Second, I never liked tagging a release candidate right off the bat.
One should always branch, work on fit and finish issues, then make a
final tag and release.

We still have some significant issues open for the 1.0.0 release.  Do
we want to cut a release branch now?

Regards.
Alan