From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Setting policies on the rootPOA?
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 18:42:12 GMT
Geronimo has a security setup where it defines a security policy on the
different POA instances it creates, and the IORInterceptor we install on
the ORB checks for the effective policy and annotates the IOR
accordingly.  This works fine, but there are some situations where the
rootPOA is used to activate and object, and since the rootPOA doesn't
have the proper policy set, we end up generating incorrect IORs because
the transport level security profiles are not getting set correctly.  Is
there a way to these policies on the rootPOA?  Or failing that, is there
a way to access the ORB instance inside the IORInterceptor context so I
can query policy overrides that have been set on the ORB policy manager?

Rick