From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject A release in the near future ?
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 19:17:53 GMT
I wanted to check and see if you might be releasing a version of Yoko
in the near future.  As you're probably aware, Geronimo is using Yoko
as its ORB and we're testing our server for compliance.  We'd like to
get a release of G out for Java One if possible and it would be
really useful to have a released version of Yoko.  The only other
option I can see is to take a copy of Yoko and build our own copy of
it; which is think is sub-optimal for both projects and I'd really
prefer to not do that.  If there are others please let me know :)

I don't think we're ready for a release today but when we get to a
point where it looks like we've passed the appropriate areas that
include the ORB would y'all be willing to cut a release or a new
Milestone?

Just looking for some community feedback so we can plan accordingly
in Geronimo.

Thanks

Matt