From eranga <eran...@gmail.com>
Subject invoking a RMI/IIOP server using DII
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 10:44:22 GMT
Hi All,

I am new to Yoko. I want to access an RMI/IIOP server (EJB server)
using Yoko DII. But, as I noticed Yoko tries to instantiate the java
beans (valuetypes) before invoking the server. Since I am using DII, i
don't have stubs or valuetype clsassess. For testing, I modified the
isRMIValue() method of org.apache.yoko.orb.OB.ValueReader.Header class
to always return 'false'. Then it worked fine. Is there a way to
invoke an EJB server using DII without having stubs, helper classes
and valuetype classes in the classpath?

Thanks & Regards,
Eranga