From "Mosur Ravi, Balaji" <br...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Problem in building yoko tests
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:51:31 GMT
You would need to do an mvn install on the maven-plugins module, to make
the plugin visible to the other modules...

Also, try doing an mvn install from the trunk at least the first time &
then when compiling the separate modules you could try the compile,
test-compile targets.

- Balaji

-----Original Message-----
From: Leo Li [mailto:liyilei1979@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 9:13 PM
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Problem in building yoko tests

Hi,
    I am new commer and I have a problem in compiling yoko tests.
    The yoko I use is at revision 517639 and I succeed in compiling
source
code but fails in compling testcases by mvn test-compile with such
error:

[WARNING] Unable to locate Source XRef to link to - DISABLED
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] Copying 2 resources
[INFO] Copying 4 resources
[INFO] Resource directory does not exist:
E:\apps\yoko\bindings\target\generated
\src\main\resources
[INFO] Copying 3 resources to META-INF
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [antrun:run {execution: generate-test-sources}]
[INFO] Executing tasks
[INFO] Executed tasks
[INFO] Registering compile test source root
E:\apps\yoko\bindings\target\generat
ed\src\test\java
[INFO] [antrun:run {execution: generate-test-sources}]
[INFO] Executing tasks
[INFO] Executed tasks
[INFO] Registering compile test source root
E:\apps\yoko\bindings\target\generat
ed\src\test\java
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] org/apache/yoko/maven/plugins/WsdltoidlOption (wrong name:
org/apache/yok
o/maven/plugins/WSDLToIDLOption)
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/yoko/maven/plugins/WsdltoidlOption (w
rong name: org/apache/yoko/maven/plugins/WSDLToIDLOption)
        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(
SecureClassLoader.java:12
4)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:260)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:56)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.RealmClassLoader.loadClassDirect
(RealmClassL
oader.java:195)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.DefaultClassRealm.loadClass
(DefaultClassReal
m.java:255)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.RealmClassLoader.loadClass
(RealmClassLoader.
java:214)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.configurator.converters.composite.Array
Converter.fromConfiguration(ArrayConverter.java:118)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.configurator.converters.ComponentValueS
etter.configure(ComponentValueSetter.java:247)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.configurator.converters.composite.Objec
tWithFieldsConverter.processConfiguration(ObjectWithFieldsConverter.java
:137)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.configurator.BasicComponentConfigurator
.configureComponent(BasicComponentConfigurator.java:56)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.populatePluginFields
(Def
aultPluginManager.java:1030)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.getConfiguredMojo
(Defaul
tPluginManager.java:576)
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo
(DefaultPlugi
nManager.java:390)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals
(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:534)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLi
fecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:475)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal
(Defau
ltLifecycleExecutor.java:454)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHan
dleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:306)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegmen
ts(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:273)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute
(DefaultLi
fecycleExecutor.java:140)
        at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:322)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
java:39)
(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java
:315)
        at
org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java
:430)

Can anybody help me?
Thanks.

--