From "Rui Hu" <roberthu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [General][Test] How to test CORBA APIs on yoko?
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 02:08:16 GMT
Thanks, Alexey,

But, when I run "mvn install" I got following error message.
<snip>
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]

Project ID: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin

Reason: Error getting POM for 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin'
fr
om the repository: Failed to resolve artifact, possibly due to a repository
list
 that is not appropriately equipped for this artifact's metadata.
  org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin:pom:2.2-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.incubating (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository
),
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository),
  codehaus-repo (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
  codehaus-snapshots (http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2),
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

The version of maven is 2.0.4 (bin version).

Any one can help me to resolve the problem? I've not enough knowledge about
maven.

--
Robert Hu
China Software Development Lab, IBM