From "Rui Hu" <roberthu...@gmail.com>
Subject [General][Test] How to test CORBA APIs on yoko?
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 13:57:03 GMT
Hello,

I'm a new member of this mailing list, and have interests on test yoko
project. Could anyone please give me some suggestions about the test of this
project?

I checked out yoko project from SVN[1], and I've found that there are some
test cases in some seperate folders, orgnized by maven scripts.

My questions are:
1. Are there some other test cases to test CORBA APIs and verify yoko,
except the code in SVN?
2. Is there any document about how to run the test on yoko?

Thanks very much!

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/yoko/trunk
--
Robert Hu