From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Request for creating the M2 release.
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 20:54:40 GMT
That doesn't really work for me.  I'd like to release Geronimo 1.2 in
the next two weeks and we need to the latest yoko code to pass the
tck.  How about we release 1.0 now and a 1.0.1 refresh when the tools
have been improved.  If it is only 4 weeks between release, that is
great.  Users love it when projects release early *and* often :)

-dain