From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Yoko Graduation
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 21:59:00 GMT

On Feb 15, 2007, at 1:29 PM, Mosur Ravi, Balaji wrote:

> The WSDL binding is in a very early stage & thus is being developed
> by some interested people. It will always be the case that some
> people are interested in some features of a project which they want
> to advance. Once Geronimo & harmony becomes interested in exposing
> the corba endpoints as web services, then i think more people woud
> be intrested in it.

If the anticipated influx of Geronimo and Harmony members were a
critical component to Yoko fulfilling the requirement for a vibrant
community, then I would be inclined to wait and see if they do, in
fact, come over.  This is not to say that Yoko may not already
fulfill this requirement.

Regards,
Alan