From "Darren Middleman" <dmiddle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Yoko Graduation
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:27:42 GMT
I was under the same impression too...if we don't have to wait for an
official release of Yoko, then I'm all for moving forward with planning for
graduation.

In terms of the tasks, I've already started adding some information to the
website with regards to the configuration properties.  There is still a bit
of information left to collect on this topic but I should be able to get
that up by tomorrow.

Cheers,
Darren