From "Darren Middleman" <dmiddle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IdlToWsdl corba binding type tests
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 12:22:37 GMT
Hello Matteo,

I think you are right about the conversions being the issue here.  However,
I do think that the object writer is correct to expect a character value so
that the marshalling can be done correctly when writing to the CORBA output
stream.  Otherwise, we would probably see issues on the CORBA side
that reads the value if we wrote the value as a byte instead.

I'll have a look at the binding code and the specific test you mention to
see if I can figure out what is happening.

Cheers,
Darren