From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Yoko Graduation
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 21:44:50 GMT
IMO, the lack of people stepping up and helping Geronimo pass its TCK
should not reflect poorly on the Yoko community.   The lack of people
responding to Rick's questions should be a cause for great concern.
I want to vigorously decouple Geronimo's TCK effort from Yoko's
criteria for graduation.

Regards,
Alan