From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Graduation and v1.0.0 release
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 03:13:29 GMT
One thing to consider about graduation and releasing v1.0.0 is that
if we wait to graduate after we release v1.0.0 we will be forced to
include the word "incubating" in our version number.  This is not
ideal but it is a minor point in our deliberations on when to graduate.

If I understand correctly the major impediment to graduation is that
the bulk of the knowledge resides with IONA.  I tend to disagree
since Rick seems to know it well now and has the scars to prove it.
If we thought that this point still needed working on, what concrete
remedies would people like to see before we graduate?  I was thinking
that maybe people could prove their prowess w/ Yoko internals by
writing detailed documentation for the v1.0.0 release.  Thoughts?

Regards,
Alan